With Valentine’s Day right approaching, people will be looking for the right music to listen to in order to set the mood. Country music offers no shortage of songs for any feeling but especially love. Love has been a major theme in country songs dating back to the genre’s beginnings. These classic songs are what have stood the test of time in the hearts of fans. In honor of Valentine’s Day, we created a list of the best classic country love songs.
1. “Forever And Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis
2. “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly Parton
3. “When You Say Nothing At All” by Keith Whitley
4. “You’re Still The One” by Shania Twain
5. “Easy Loving” by Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty
6. “I Cross My Heart” by George Strait
7. “Ring of Fire” by Johnny Cash
8. “Always” by Patsy Cline
9. “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” by Hank Williams
10. “All This Time” by Reba McEntire
To hear more of country music’s best new releases, head to our Playlists Page and follow The Nash New Releases playlist on Spotify. For the latest in country music news follow The Nash News on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok, and don’t miss our brand new newsletter!