Sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in all the chocolates and all of the butterflies associated with that special someone. Don’t let the pink and red taint your view of how much your girls have been there for you in years past. Here are some of the songs we think are best for your Galentine’s Day event. Pop open the bubbly and queue these up.
1. “All-American Girl” by Carrie Underwood
2. “This One’s For the Girls” by Martina McBride
3. “God Made Girls” by RaeLynn
4. “I Bet You Think About Me” by Taylor Swift ft. Chris Stapleton
5. “I Hate Love Songs” by Kelsea Ballerini
6. “Gunpowder & Lead” by Miranda Lambert
7. “She’s Not Just a Pretty Face” by Shania Twain
8. “Here For the Party” by Gretchen Wilson
9. “Wide Open Spaces” by The Chicks
10. “Man! I Feel Like a Woman” by Shania Twain
To hear more of country music’s best new releases, head to our Playlists Page and follow The Nash New Releases playlist on Spotify. For the latest in country music news follow The Nash News on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok, and don’t miss our brand new newsletter!