With 2000s nostalgia on the rise, The Nash News has compiled 10 of the top country love songs from the 2000s that you can share with your lover this Valentine’s Day.
1. “Remember When” by Alan Jackson (2003)
This touching song brings back nostalgic feelings of a life-long love story, complete with all the ups and downs.
2. “Making Memories Of Us” by Keith Urban (2004)
This melody is a sweet confession of love and a promise of commitment.
3. “Bless The Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts (2004)
Rascal Flatts understands that the journey to finding true love may be rough, but it is worth it.
4. “Want To” by Sugarland (2006)
The budding love discussed in this song reminds one of how much everything could change in an instant.
5. “Your Man” by Josh Turner (2006)
This scandalous song is all about spending a night together exploring the more intimate side of love.
6. “Lost In This Moment by Big and Rich (2007)
A beautiful description of a marriage ceremony, this song is perfect to reminisce on a special occasion.
7. “I Need You” by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill (2007)
This tender duet explains how a lover is like a missing piece and how incomplete one can feel without their partner.
8. “Love Story” by Taylor Swift (2008)
Swift spins Shakespeare’s classic play Romeo and Juliet and gives a happy ending to this fairytale.
9. “I Run to You” by Lady A (2008)
This delightful piece reminds us that no matter what we face in our lives, we can always come home to our lovers.
10. “Then” by Brad Paisley (2009)
Paisley recounts how love grows stronger and stronger throughout a couple’s journey.
To hear more of country music’s best new releases, head to our Playlists Page and follow The Nash New Releases playlist on Spotify. For the latest in country music news follow The Nash News on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok, and don’t miss our brand new newsletter!